Places to eat:
- Quick Stop, located in the lower level Kitikmeot Centre provides KFC and Pizza Hut fast foods and also has a selection of movies available for rental at $5.35/evening.
- Ikaluktutiak Co-op has a dining room area available at the Arctic Islands Lodge.
- ELKS: often have something on Friday's (mostly in the spring/summer). Your best bet is to check with someone local.
- Arctic Closet: Located at #6 Omingak Street, has unique gifts, local arts and crafts, souvenirs, clothing, novelites and jewelry. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-7:00pm and Saturdays 12:00pm-5:00pm.
- Ikaluktutiak Co-op and Northern provide your regular essentials of groceries, produce and dry goods.
- Kitkmeot Supplies provides a selection of building supplies, office supplies, tools, hunting equipment and snowmobile parts/accessories.
- Kitikmeot Foods has your northern flavour of produced caribou, musk-ox, and fish. The famous "musk-ox jerky's" has been chosen by NASA astronauts to take into outerspace.
- The Royal Bank of Canada has a branch in Cambridge Bay to meet your banking needs.
- Co-op Taxi: 983-2201
- Go Cargo: 983-2001
- Wolf Tracks Taxi: 983-2300
- Haomik Enterprises: 983-2156
- Inukshuk Enterprises: 983-2806
- Wilf's Expediting: 983-2918
PolarNet Services |
About PolarNet |
Polar Mall |
About Nunavut |
[ Pelly Bay ]
[ Kugluktuk ]
[ Taloyoak ]
[ Gjoa haven ]